View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #28 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edconline View Post

I believe there is a picture/post on here of a member that rolled his 350Z down a hill while wearing a harness, without a roll bar, who stated that wearing the harness likely made a big difference. (In that he was uninjured)
That was me. And it sure did. I had seats, harness, and a harness bar that did brace between the stock seatbelt mounts. I rolled four times side over side hitting some big rocks. The first roll was a straight drop of about 30 foot plus. I was very supported within the car. The roof did hit my head but it wasn't bad nor did hurt me. I was just a little shaken up. Mostly nerves. Not to say luck didn't play a part. I see where both of you other guys are coming from.

Last edited by SPOHN; 02-14-2012 at 08:05 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote