View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 08:43 AM   #101 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCharlie View Post
I dont understand why anyone would drive with the VDC off except on a race track..I mean what is the point and how do you discover you are not capable?
There was a time when cars didn't come with VDC. Or even computers for that matter. So what's to understand? I've been to the track so far with this car 4 times. I know well the cars limits and believe me, when you want to put the power down in either an emergency situation or just having fun and the car bogs out because of the VDC, you'll be kicking yourself.

You discover capability at the track. I don't recommend finding it on the street. Hey, driving with the VDC off isn't for everyone I guess. And that's ok.

Edit: I'm just so sick and tired of the stupid mention of VDC whenever someone spins out or hits something. If you got there in the first place, VDC probably wasn't going to help you anyway.