View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 07:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Haha you have a point there, so I'm not quite sure about the security aspects. In the 350Z, my equipment was hidden in the rear passenger side glovebox and panel behind driver seat where the Bose sub is normally installed. I can't think of a cleaner way of doing this install besides sacrificing the spare tire or stepping down to a 10" sub.

I'm not sure if CustomBoxMan is still selling the box, but you can get a similar one from Zenclosures. Try to look him up for specs. I think it's alil over 1 cu in. with 8" mounting depth. The sub I have is double magnet and clears the box clearance with no issues.