View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Alright just typed out a long unnecessary reply but basically used cts-v or new S4? I have a feeling I would mod the V with a wrap and wheels but probably not too much on the performance end. The S4 however I would probably spend my money on a secondary car to DD most days. So idk, which would you pick? Oh and don't want a vette because it would be my only car and I couldn't deal with that bad of an interior in my only car. Even though for anyone looking, plenty of 06-07 Z06's turbocharged with meth and all going for sub 45k.
how used would the CTS-V be? I love both the S4 and CTS-V but I wouldn't take the CTS-V with more than 15K miles on it over a new S4. my