View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #48 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Give you guys a bit of a teaser:

This is something I am working on my own (350z) car at the moment. At the same time this is very close to what the 370z turbo kit will look like, and where the turbo would be located. it is above the front skid plate, so the is simply no chance of it ever hitting anything.

This will also be a first on any N/A Z's, as I will be using a true twin scroll turbine with equal length primaries, utilizing the VQ's pulses (firing order) to spool up the turbo. I plan on completing the hop pipes by the end of t his week. Don't mind the open T4 turbine housing as I am still waiting for the twin to show up.

I think the 370z has more room to work with as well, because the lower sub frame is one piece of aluminum.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote