View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuz View Post
yes the roads here are horrible thats why im on the fence about getting mine lowered !
I'm regretting it. Can't get out the driveway without scraping the front diffuser. Only thing is that I'm not sure it wouldn't scrape anyway do to the angle of the drive in realtion to the street.

I had the car lowered and a Nismo bumper installed at the same time so I went from regular nose and ride height to lowered about an inch in front and the Nismo nose.

It does look 100% better, so I'm cool with the scrape I guess.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote