View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

I am going to go out on a limb here........

Fast Intentions is about to release information on their TT kit. Until that happens, your best bets are GTM (first) and Greddy (very close second, which I am having installed right now). Most of the TT guys here have the GTM kit, but there are plenty of Greddy kits installed out there.

For SC, there is GTM (by a landslide on this forum) and Stillen. If you are looking to go with the Stillen, make sure you do your research. You are going to need it. Good luck with your decision!
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote