View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 01:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
ultrablue
Base Member

Drives: 2006 Dodge Charger
ultrablue is on a distinguished road

No, Actually lots of people import cars since even with the shipping, insurance, and 5% import tax, you still save like 10K USD on a car. If its a high end car, Like an S500, you'll save 40K or so.

2 problems with that.

1. The local dealers will NOT honor the car's warranty. and
2. You would have to pay CASH for the car. No bank will finance a car not bought form a local authorized dealer.

She does kind of look like a C class, but much larger. and the inside looks like my stepmom's E 280. It also handles like an E class. but cost alot less.

As for the large V8s. I love them. I dont think they are the best, I've owned 2 eclipses and an RSX, the turbos on those cars (and the supercharger on the RSX) are amazing. but the raw power of the 6.7 liter charger is also amazing.

But I still want a Z the second I can get my hands on one. I think a 4.2 liter isnt out of the question in the 370Z.

Also, My fiance has threatened to HURT me with a camshaft if I dare even change the rims on this car. I can understand. I spent over 30K on my charger in performance parts, so it's irresponsible right now.

And who the hell buys a 370Z not meaning to mod the hell out of it? It's just asking for it.