View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #1453 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knio View Post
I'll just leave this here for now
I'm so jealous...nice driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin82 View Post
a few of you guys wanted to see better pics of the wing. Here it is in action!
I like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srenity View Post
Well I got started on the oiler cooler install a lot later yesterday than I had originally planned. My trip to Costco, Home Depot, Target, Sears, Best Buy, bike shop, and surf shop took a lot longer than i had anticipated. Anyway I started on the project about 6:30pm. At about midnight I was finished. It could have gone a lot faster but I stopped for dinner, and was doing it solo for the first time. All in all now that I have done it once it would not take nearly as long to do it a second time. The instructions provided by Z1 are pretty good. Sorry for the crappy pics. One of the items that I was scouting on my domestic excursion was a new camera. No choice made but I got my eye on the Canon Powershot S100 that recently came out.

Fow now I left the undertray off so that I can drive it around for a few days to double check on leaks easily. The test in the garage was leak free but I want be sure before I put that tray back on.

Also prior to wrapping everything up last night I sprayed PB blaster on my Cat bolts with the plan of installing my Motordyne ART pipes today.
Nice install, I've been eyeing the S95, was hoping the price would drop after the S100 came out but it went up after X-mas and keeps getting higher on amazon It was $299 before x-mas and now I can't get myself to pay any more for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Update on the bro-Hal, came home from the hospital; UCD Medical Center - Sacramento a week ago last Weds. Follow up this last Weds and had all of the gizmo's taken off. Doing well, is tired and can only last a few hours out and about. No driving of his Z yet. Thanks to all that have called and stopped by, and a special thanks to those that have taken care of him this last week while I was at work.
good to hear he's doing well ...I feel his pain, haven't been able to normally drive my Z since spraining my clutch ankle a week ago. Just came back from a drive and it's throbbing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyD View Post
I keep holding out on washing my car - every time the weather looks like it will be nice, it is forecasted to rain or snow the next day! WHAT DO I DO!?#
I don't deal with snow but when the rains come I end up washing a couple times a week at the coin wash. I usually start twitching after the rain leaves water spots on the Z so as soon as it clears up I drive straight to the coin wash. I've learned that as long as the car is waxed well a touchless wash with the low pressure soap, high pressure soap, high pressure rinse, low pressure rinse cleans it up really well and only takes about 10 minutes.