View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry0844 View Post
I got just the berk with no hfc. I love the sound this exhaust produces, mellow, no rasp, burbly under light throttle, no drone at all on the highway. the sound between 3-4k Rpms is music to my ears, and apparently to other people too because I get alot of compliments on how my car sounds. you really should hear it in person, it's got a nice deep vq tone.
I completely agree. I ran the Berk with no HFC for quite awhile and the sound was very nice, mellow up to 3.5K and all hell breaks loose when you nail it. Great stealth sound when the PoPo are next to you at a stoplight.