View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
definitely...i have yet to be able to get my differential oil changed out, but i'm already noticing that after a little spirited driving i can smell the oil cooking in the differential, hard to describe but it kinda smells like when your oven has been on for a while and then you go to open it and you get that faint smell of all the oils from the food melting away inside the oven. Most likely going to be changing all the fluids when i get my refund check from taxes as well as putting on some eibach swaybars
I would go Hotchkis instead of Eibach.