View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 09:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NV370z View Post
It sounds like the Gemini is just what you are looking for. Not obnoxious, fairly quiet up to 3-3.5 rpms, after that you know its there and hardly noticeable on the highway. The car interior noise is loud enough, no need to make it worse. Price point is just about half of most other CBE's (pm jomer at fbnissan), without sacrificing quality and you will have it in a week. Just my 2 cents
I was in the same boat, but I have finally decided to get the Gemini CBE, the CNT HFC and K&N filters from FBNISSAN as they have the best price. I listened to so many exhausts that I had to stop and choose one. To me, the Berks and Geminis are close, but the Geminis are so much more affordable, it allows me to get the HFC and the K&N. I am going to pull the plug very soon, but I am bummed because I may not be able to put them on for a few months (Cleveland winters).
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote