View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #992 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal09 View Post
I agree, the ride is definitely rougher. You arent on crack, its the same way for me. But I dont have a Nismo.

I love my swifts but for some reason cannot track down the reason why they make a very slight squeaking noise from inside the cabin on the front springs when im driving real slow and when Im pulling into my driveway. If Im cruising at normal speeds I dont hear a thing. I have had them reinstalled twice, the lower "sleeve" is on there like the instructions said....not a big deal but sort of annoying when driving in parking lots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z JT View Post
I experienced the same issue and the squeaking actually went away after a few thousand miles.
I also had the same issue, I spoke to Swift and they told me the rubber compound seems to be different from car to car so it may take a while for the rubber to settle in. It seems as though mine is going away/gone as well.