View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 05:19 AM   #17 (permalink)
moto_italia
Base Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary
moto_italia is on a distinguished road

Shameless plug for ZATTACK 2012 - April 13-14, 2012 - Franklin, TN (home of Nissan USA headquarters) - ZATTACK 2012 Web Site

I was a little surprised when it was announced that registration for this Z-Car multi-event weekend is only $40.

Here are some of the things you get for your $40:

- Factory tour of the Nissan plant on Friday afternoon in nearby Smyrna, TN - with access to the Nissan Company Store after the tour (Hurry and register soon as spots on this tour are limited).
- Private Dinner Friday night at Lane Motor Museum in Nashville, which houses part of the Nissan Heritage Collection that is normally not on display, but sits in the basement storage. They don't let regular visitors in the basement - we're gonna get access as the place will be closed except for our private ZATTACK group.
- During the Z-Car only car show at the Nissan USA Headquarters in Franklin, TN on Saturday morning, we will have access inside Nissan's US headquarters, including lunch inside. The last time I was inside there, they had an Infiniti Essence super car on display.
- A second car show will be running in the parking lot next to the Z-Car car show on Saturday morning. This second one is for Nissan employees' cars only - there are a lot of car people at Nissan and this second show will have some cool stuff.
- Of course you get a T-Shirt.

As a relatively new member of the Middle Tennessee Z Car Club it really wasn't my place to tell the club bigwig organizers (Randy & Bob) that $40 is WAY too little to charge in a registration fee, but there you go. This is a huge bargain for all you get.

Y'all come join us and the good folks at Nissan USA! ZATTACK 2012 Web Site

Borla CBE + Z1 Post-MAF Tubes + AFE Dropins + Llumar CTX35
moto_italia is offline   Reply With Quote