View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
heebus
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nismo 370z #0153
heebus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkolai View Post
You should've expected that sort of ride in a Nismo. The only way you'll be able to switch settings is getting an aftermarket coilover setup.
Yes I expected it, but I didn't get to test drive my daily commute and didn't know how bad concrete sections of the freeway can be. I love the suspension on the windy canyon roads and don't want to give that up. I just want to have a comfort setting for the insanely bumpy roads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
What is the road like on that 10 minute portion? Have you checked for the spring spacers as well? Killeen roads are pretty horrible, but I haven't "bounced" around at all. Then again I avoid holes, bumps, and the like when possible.

I think we need more info to assist you here.............
This is the section of road I'm talking about. Courtyard by Marriott to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Granada Hills-Los Angeles - Google Maps
It's all concrete and feels like it was put down in sections. So you feel like you are bouncing from one section to the next. There are no holes, but the separation between each section feels like a bump.

Maybe I will take a short video this evening to show you what I'm talking about.
heebus is offline   Reply With Quote