View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by triadz View Post
Yes the conversion was done, just waiting for my retune to get a good comparison. I also switched my k and n intakes to the stillen gen 3's, I actually had another dyno done but that was with the tune for the k and n intakes and erz test pipes, before the conversion it put down 298, and after was 290 but that was with the other tune, I'm going to my shop to get retuned tomorrow will make another update. With that being said is it common for me to get those lower numbers with the supposedly better parts in the stillen and art pipes because it was tuned for other parts?
doing a dyno on different days, regardless of what you have changed or changed nothing can be vastly different

you can go back every month to the same place with the same setup and each month your dyno will read differently.

most places that always ask for comparative dyno's always ask for them to be done on the same day in quick order with as little variability.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote