View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
LakeShow
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Everything
LakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
You don't find it to be kinda silly to ask if an interior color is worth it??? Dig deep into your own personal preference. Which is more important to you? Your dream interior or your dream exterior. Persimmon is beautiful. But black and white are the two most common colors. That's the best I can do as far as advice... go for what works for you. Either way you will have a brand new Z.
You make a good point, black and white are very common colors and I don't think the Z looks particularly at its best in those colors. For me to give up GM for interior probably wouldn't make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
You can always add better than stock leather later for $1500. I was thinking about mystic green leather interior in mine.... It would like awesome in my Silver car. You can do the same later if you want to your Gunmetal Grey car.

Originally, I was going to buy the Gunmetal and install the persimmon interior..... But, I go such a good deal on my Silver car and decided to change it up a bit because my last car was Gunmetal and it seemed to be a little harder to keep clean and it seems everyone has the Gunmetal now. Not like the Dark Grey I had on my '04.

Don't worry you can't go wrong here .... ;-)

If you don't mind cleaning the black weekly / swirls.... Black with Persimmon is to die for though!
Your right black is a pain to maintain and gets dirty easily and every little thing is noticeable. Persimmon interior is nice but I dont think it's worth giving up the Gun metallic.
LakeShow is offline   Reply With Quote