View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 01:42 AM   #47 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Some have noted the noisy tires etc... I swapped out my Bridgestones for Michellin Super Sport Pilots and sprayed some undercoating in the rear wheel wells. After that I installed some inexpensive 18" flow through muffler because the exhaust was a little tame. Topped it off with a nice Pioneer Touchscreen DVD and this car rocks. I don't need dynamat at this point but, I might do it later to make the car quiet like a cadillac... Not necessary at this point but, $500 in dynamat would be a good investment for most. I think Nissan should add back in a little soundeading material.... Say 20lbs is worth it to me.

All this was done for under $2000 a lot less than going to Touring model from Base Sport. I didn't like the Bose system and I didn't need the electric heated leather seats.... I like the fabric seats .... So, the Base Z with Sport Package and a couple adds is perfect for me.
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote