View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 09:35 PM   #410 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
You think he is going to be any good after his surgery? I don't think any team is going to risk it giving him a big contract.
We're talking about the same team that gave Haynesworth a $100 million contract

I think a not-his-best Manning is still a lot better than most of the other options out there.

About Ocho Cinco, he might be useful after a full offseason of learning the Pats offense and getting timing right with Brady. He didn't really do anything this year though. Most are saying that he will be cut. I would love to see the Patriots do something crazy and just throw loads of money to land Calvin Johnson (who is become a FA I believe). Our offense would be pretty much unstoppable if that were to happen. I know it's not going to happen though.