View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie808 View Post
Hey guys I was wondering what your thoughts were if I were to mount the Amuse wing without the rest of the kit? I do have the sport package on my Z. I know most people don't like the wing but I love it, and the next question for those that have the wing does it mount using the same holes as the sport wing?
Thanks for your feedback in advance.
what drew said, you'll need new mount holes drilled, but it will cover the stock positions easily.

honestly, the wing alone? that will look kind of odd, IMO. the wing is enormous by itself, and will overpower the exterior effects of a stock Z. you need some kind of ground effect kit to make it work.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote