View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 12:32 PM   #62 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

I'm surprised there isn't an economical bolt-on kit that just deletes the muffler and maintains the exhaust tips for curb appeal. I'd buy it.

I don't fully understand the 'it's too loud and cops will ticket you' mentality. I have many ferarris, lambos, even an Audi RS4 in my neighborhood that are all damn loud and they are stock. I can't imagine that they get regularly ticketed for having too loud an exhaust. There are so few 370Zs in Chicago, I'd just tell the cop it's stock...what's the problem? No one would ticket me here is my guess.

I'm going to post this as a separate thread as I'm interested in the responses.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote