View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 05:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks

First and foremost I'd like to give thanks to everyone at Forged Performance for all they have done. They are such a great team. They have always gone beyond my expectations and more. So the following goes out them ones that directly helped in this build.

Sharif: For working with me and giving much needed advice to help me cut cost. Also for dedicating the time in explaining the details of what's needed and what's is important in such a build.

Chris & Daniel: For the great fabrication and welding skills. This was defianlty precision work.

Chad: For the great pics and service he brings to the table. Plus lots of laughs.

Ryan: For always taking my calls and listening to my concerns. Plus for helping me get the best prices on all my mods. Can't wait for my harness to get here.

I couldn't be more excited at the moment. The outcome of this cage is truely craftsmanship to the fullest. The cage is a tight fit with some of the best welding I've ever seen (smooth as butter ).I'm proud to say I look forward to representing Forged. I can't wait get this painted. So stay tuned for that.