View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 03:14 PM   #109 (permalink)
Speedy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: check my signature
Speedy will become famous soon enough

Some of you guys have some funny points of view LOL

I just bought a 370Z...got an awesome deal on a 2009 model with 2900 miles fully loaded Touring, 7AT, sport, NAV. I got it to drive to work everyday as I already have a toy car for the weekends in the garage.

I do pretty much all my own work on my cars, I just find it fun, and sometimes like the challenge, so oil changes and stuff like that are of no concern to me. 5qts of Mobil1 at Wally World and Pure One oil filter and 20 minutes I'm done for under $40.

Tires are a concern with this car as I've seen many mentions. When the Potenzas that are on this thing wear out (treadware 140 eeek) I'll get something with a better wear rating for a daily driven car.

Other than that I didn't really see anything in the maintenance book to give me any concern. At least this thing has a timing chain and not a belt....good lawd I'd hate to try to do a timing belt service on the engine in this car.....there's barely room for air molecules under the hood.

As for the house deal....I just had a new place built for about half the price it would have been 3-4 years ago. If you got money now's the time to buy. Interest rate was good to boot.
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote