View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #340 (permalink)
Cristobal09
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 22 ZL1 & Explorer ST
Cristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond repute

My wife and I plan on having kids here in a couple years....Im going to troll the hell out of him/her....yes even if its a HER............

That kid is going to feel the wrath I felt for the first 18 years of my life....the cutting off of the hot water in the house so when you take a shower you freeze, the jumping out of the attic with the sole purpose of giving you a heart attack at the age of 9, the walking around in the underwear with friends over, the leaving of snow on your car seat after a snowy day while you leave for work.... yep...thats what my kid is gonna get.