View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #106 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, just because you have credit card debt, doesn't mean you're irrespossible. The financial metldown had more to do with wall street more than anything else. That's not to say it should be the norm, but it certainly isn't that difficult to fathom an average credit card debt of $10k, which by todays standards, isn't really all that much. It's not outside the realm of never being able to pay that off. It's also never that black in white. I know a few people that got into a $10k hole from medical bills, emergency car repairs and other unforseen events. Living within your means should be the standard in a perfect world, but life, real life is far more unpredictable. You wan't something to be upset about, be upset at the 30% uncle Sam takes from your paycheck and seemingly get little in return. If you've never had a credit card balance, I applaud you, but it doesn't make you any better than anyone else. I wonder how many of you had to get a student loan to put yourself through college? Those who didn't get a free ride from mom & dad?

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote