View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 11:21 PM   #108 (permalink)
mam1
Base Member

Drives: WC GTS 370z Nismo
mam1 is on a distinguished road

hey guys/gals... i'm headed to the race shop later this week and i'll be picking up a whole other pile of stuff that will be available including the headliner, dome light, radiator, fans and plenty more stuff.... also have the glovebox, spare jack assembly in trunk compartment and all sorts of other plastic parts and plenty more coming around. let me know if anyone out there needs the muffler or the full suspension (shocks/springs) as i can think those couple of items would be pretty desireable to forum guys on this site...?!? if anyone has any other requests, keep them coming and please take a solid look at what others are saying about doing business w/ me on the forum as i feel great about being able to fill most every order and do it in quick fashion and give some great condition products for a great deal............. we now go 'Live' in the cars in 10 days at VIR!!!!! there is an official website being built for the team and its pair of Nismo 370zs and i'll keep everyone up to date on that as well......... Greg