View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Momentum doesn't make a single kit for our cars as of yet. Only the 350. I've talked to them about it and they seemed to be considering it but they wouldn't tell me much beyond that. Which makes me believe there might be something in the works. They really need to expand anyways or they will never make it. They make such great quality

Far as other kits Greddy TT and GTM TT/ Superchargers are your tickets. Though going FI is always nice. Really think about what your getting into and all the other supporting mods that go with it. As easy as I could of went FI myself, I went with the route of over all handling/ traction, safety, and brakes to get more out of my car for the track. So only after I've have learned to over drive my car at the track and want faster lap times will I consider a full build with TT. Going to the track for one day will give you more thrill than any FI kit that's only driven on the street. IMO.