View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 10:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
WhiteZed
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PW 7A
WhiteZed is on a distinguished road
Default Questions and hidden fees?

So I've been reading the forums for a while now and I'm hooked. So with all the invoice information and with some help from the amazing Mr. Fusz in helping me find the car I wanted, I just finished negotiations for my Z today. Its an 09 Pearl White Touring with the Sports package, 7AT, and floor mats. I negotiated for 37k +ttl. So I have a few questions:

1. I'm just curious if everyone thinks I got a good deal. I based the number on the invoice price for the car of ~36600. So what does everyone think?

2. So the car that I found was about 300 miles away and the best deal that I got was from a dealership about 40 miles from my home. They agreed to go get the car after we agreed to 37k + ttl. But we didn't actually sign any papers. I put down a 500 dollar deposit and I guess we will sign the papers when I pick up the car. Now I have a feeling that there will be hidden fees or something of that nature. What should I be expecting when I go to pick up the car and sign the papers and how should I avoid these fees? This is my main question as I'm worried about my deposit if they start tacking on silly fees that I know are bogus. Any insight would be great!

Thanks,
Hopeful new Z owner
WhiteZed is offline   Reply With Quote