View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
....that takes random drives early in the morning?

I constantly wake up at 4am, 4:30ish and sporting full on wood and I try getting the gf to get in the mood and she won't do anything because our walls are paper thin and our room mate hears every fart.

So I find myself 45min from home right now at Fort Myers Beach McDonalds eating my steak egg cheese bagel and a Starbucks drink I picked up on the way.

Does anyone take random spur of the moment drives?
No way are you the only one. If you wait until the bicyclists are up and awake, you are stuck.

Mt Tam 370Z - Top of the morning- Large.m4v - YouTube

It is the best time of day.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote