View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
fritz
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z M6
fritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to behold

Happy to post: but quoting me
"Any-one competent and in urgent need can send me an e-mail quoting his name, phone no and car chassis number and the number, date, or photo, of the lock plate.
Also the part number written on the VVEL relay and where it was made plus the code underneath the country...just to help me".

Don't know where the relay is? I can help in that. It takes a couple of minutes to get there.

If I get a couple of "helps" I'll post. Blackmail, eh?

OK, delete the personal stuff, but a photo of the lock plate and of the VVEL
relay or their details [and the chassis number(s)] are also my urgent needs!

C'mon...help please.

Anyhow I'll immediately post a couple of photos lock dismantled and finished if some-one directs me where to go (!) ...on this site, for the instructions to post a photo.

The DIY text ? Traded for information which may, ultimately, help this site too. I am not giving a DIY on how to sidestep the lock so I actually feel free to post: only showing how to dismantle it and, almost certainly, fix the known (seemingly obvious now!) problem.
Just disconnecting the lock is not practicable....yet.

The DIY is a 120 lines long, but thorough, if tedious, read.

Kenchan.......I'm really indebted to you for solving the problem of pushing the car out of a tight spot with no steering and "thief-proof" bolts to overcome.

Awaiting instructions on how to post a photo or two,

Fritz