View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Devil Z
Base Member

Drives: N/A
Devil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Almost test drove a 370Z

I finally got to see the 370z also got to jump in it for a quick look around to see what I loved or not. Honestly the salesmen were pure idiots, I mean this guy tried to tell me a base 370z w/o Navi was the touring and priced at 41k. I took a good look and noticed it was a base with the sports package. Also the little flip box thing that replaces the navi feels a little generic, but it comes down to pay to play. I really wanted to test drive it I even got the offer, but I am not buying it marked up 10k more then it should be. And if I was to test drive it this salesmen would of bugged me for months lol. Without any thing else this car is flawless, I am a huge Z fan and my father is a pure American muscle car lover who agreed and loved the car. From the way things look I should hopefully get this car for my 21st birthday in January of 2010. one more year here I come my Fairlady.
Devil Z is offline   Reply With Quote