View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Well i just paid $691 shipped for the AD08s from TireRack. I drove maybe 10 miles on them or so. Where they rub is only the plastic liner clips, and there are no marks on the tires from it yet, and I do not plan to drive on them anymore at all. I will probably take them back off this weekend.

I have them posted locally for $600. I would really like to get $600 for them, they are like new. When I get desperate I will go lower, but its still technically winter around here and I am not really driving the Z. I only took it out because it had rained 2 days and washed the salt off the roads.

But I am open to offers. The sooner I could sell them the better, I am not going to let myself buy new ones until they are sold.. penality for my negligence in research.