View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

Thats my car in the video. I, also, was HELL bent on a BLUE Nismo Z, but they do not offer one in that color! So I determined I would get a Base Z in blue and mod it like a Nismo and better. I already knew it would cost $10,000+ to repaint a Nismo Z, and I thought that was SILLY on a brand new car.

If you want one in Blue, you are much better off going the route I went, and you can mod it as you see fit too. The only thing I am missing is the rear wing, and I was thinking of getting the Seibon rear replica, as the Nissan one is $2,500 unpainted/uninstalled. ($600 for the replica)

Remember the Nismo gets is +18 HP from an exhaust and tune. You can do better than that with aftermarket stuff.