View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #51 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemurray View Post
Ive owned a dozen GM's. Im talking about gm's quality in general (GM makes vettes you know), as per my observations of owning those, yet you still want to argue with me. You lived my life and drove those cars for me? Your existence on this forum is full of fail. You think the z06 is so great, yet you say you plan on trading one in the 370. You have pestered the poor sales guy to death, he's probably wishing he could take you hostage and work you over with a belt sander under a dim light. You have almost 3000 post and a hundred threads asking if you should get a z or not. Wtf is the matter with you? They kick you off the z06 forum? "full of fail" is something my 17 year old would say. You are starting to remind me of him and how I want to smack him every time he opens his mouth.
If I had stumbled across this thread, I would have hit 133t days ago. and dude, helluva way to start out your time on a Forum.