View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsramzy View Post
sorry to revive this thread, but the wife and I were just discussing this today. We have always done cruises. Can you guys recommend all inclusive resorts that you have stayed at and can vouch for?

My cousin told me about Sandals....but they are definitely not cheap
what are you looking for? 5 star or 3 star? We've been to several, but usually stay at the upper end, like Sandals. However, on the medium end, The Grand Oasis in cancun is pretty nice. Not as nice as it was before the hurricane a couple years ago, but still good service. They have 2 resorts on property, the Grand, which includes all facilities, and the other one that doesn't have access to a couple restaurants and a pool. The other one is a bit cheaper though and the remaining restaurants are nice.

If you want to go all out, Sandals in Nassau is awesome, as well as Excellence Playa Mujeres and LeBlanc in Cancun. All of the above are adults only also, so no kiddies running around.

We also went to a non-memorable one in Punta Cana. It was really cheap, but not that great. The thing about Dominican Republic is they want $40 cash per passenger to leave the airport. Since we were going to an AI, I only had 100 cash, and it wiped us out. At least there are credit cards!