Thread: Noob from TN
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Speedy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: check my signature
Speedy will become famous soon enough
Default Noob from TN

Picked up a 2009 Touring Sport last night. Platinum Graphite Metallic with nav, kick plates, mats, etc. 2900 miles on the clock and still even smells new. 7/AT trans - I can't deal with a clutch in rush hour traffic.

Looking forward to hanging out on the forum with you guys and maybe attending an event or two. I do a lot with the Challenger crowd and rent a local race track once a year for a big drag race event, so maybe some of you guys can come this year.

So far I'm liking it pretty well. Seat could be just a tad wider in the bolster, but not a huge deal. Very fun to drive.

NAV needs to be updated, and it's missing the IPOD cable and surprisingly the cable that goes to the rear view mirror to control the auto dim and home link. Sheesh. Guess those items tend to disappear during dealer check in.

I picked this up to be a fun daily driver. I also have a supercharged Toyota 4runner and a 2009 Dodge Challenger with a built motor and a supercharger on it.

Lots of info on my website, I do how to videos and stuff like that and will do some for the Z if I start modding it. I'm hoping I can leave at least one car stock, but historically that doesn't happen. I even modded my lawn mower LOL

Here's some pics of the other rides, I figure you guys have seen enough Z pictures LOL

Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote