View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #71 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS66 View Post
I think something on you shrunk up a little? If you have a good job it is a buyers market. Plenty of foreclosures and homes on the market. Coupled that with low interest rates its buy buy buy. I agree the house etc. followed with some toys is good planning. I am sorry but their is no reason not to buy a house if you can afford it. More times than often it is good money spent over time. Right now we have a 15 year morgage at less than 3.5 percent. Crazy good! I think the original poster should look at something else. I do give them kudos for setting down and looking at overall cost. Very smart and honest assessment on his part.
I didn't want to sound like im preaching that's all. obviously my way of life is different from others. I did however learned quite a bit along the way as I've already posted. and I'm doing pretty good.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote