View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 04:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

Update 2 Feb 2012.
Updated the first page with the current mod list as the F.I. Exhaust replaced the Stillen (which I will be listing in the parts for sale here once I'm home) and I got the GTSPEC braces and GTR start button installed on my last leave.

The mods waiting in the girlfriend's garage back home are growing! Only one month of tour left then about 9 weeks of leave to get it ready for spring unveiling!
Mods waiting for install:
- Koni Yellow's and Swift Springs
- Z1 SS clutch line
- Racing Brake 2-piece open slot front rotors, Powerslot 1-piece slotted rear rotors
- Racing Brake ET500 F/R pads
- Password JDM SS shift knob
- Custom harness bar
- Yokohama Advan RZ-DF matte black 19x9.0 ET25, 19x10.5 ET15

I also purchased a competition clutch lightweight steel flywheel however I will probably wait out on installing that until my stock one starts to wear out so I can have a new clutch and CSC installed at the same time.

Other goodies are new porter cable polisher and full Adams Polishes detailing kit.
Still to buy for the spring is another Status Racing seat, RE-11's in 305/275 and need to get my calipers powdercoated still! Also, another full fluid change is in order. All in all, it will be a busy spring modding but that's the best way to spend the days waiting for a snow free Canada

Last edited by edconline; 02-03-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: update
edconline is offline   Reply With Quote