View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 04:42 AM   #40 (permalink)
Zemurray
Base Member

Drives: 78 280z, 40th 370z
Zemurray is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Considering I plan on buying a 370Z next month of Lou comes through for me, your statement and presumption is full of fail. Go back to trying to correlate suburbans to corvettes.

You comparing your POS camaro from over a decade ago and making an argument about an engine that you have never owned based on one SEVERAL GENERATIONS older is laughable.

As to your mustang idea, it's a great car, but it's nowhere near as fast as my corvette
It does have a higher-grade of interior, though, that I will agree on!
Ive owned a dozen GM's. Im talking about gm's quality in general (GM makes vettes you know), as per my observations of owning those, yet you still want to argue with me. You lived my life and drove those cars for me? Your existence on this forum is full of fail. You think the z06 is so great, yet you say you plan on trading one in the 370. You have pestered the poor sales guy to death, he's probably wishing he could take you hostage and work you over with a belt sander under a dim light. You have almost 3000 post and a hundred threads asking if you should get a z or not. Wtf is the matter with you? They kick you off the z06 forum? "full of fail" is something my 17 year old would say. You are starting to remind me of him and how I want to smack him every time he opens his mouth.