View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #67 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Wow... what ever happened to judging people by content of character vs the order in his purchase of material possessions???? Lol... this is some ridiculous sh1t right here...lol.

You guys have a totally backwards respect measurement. I hope you guys are under 25??? Then there would be an excuse. What I respect from a person is the small things they do as far as being respectful, considerate and honorable people. I don't care if you own a mansion or a cardboard box??? If your heart is good and you are a good individual in the way you treat me and the people around you? I respect you. I don't care what a person drove or in what order they bought a bullsh1t material possesion. To me this whole theory here is bullsh1t... I'm actually a lil surprised by the names involved in this train of thought..... but to each his own.
I'm not taking it too seriously... were just mucking around right now. Enjoy the show.
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote