View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 10:34 PM   #981 (permalink)
Mandingo
Track Member

Drives: '10 370z 6spd
Mandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembflyr View Post
I have nismo springs and struts and the ride is real rough. If I were to go with these springs and go back to my sport struts what can I expect the ride to be like? Would it be closer to the sport ride or closer to the nismo? Just trying to see if it's worth it to swap.
If I do swap I could probably sell my nismo springs and struts for close to what it would cost me to get the swift springs.
I used to see a lot of posts about how the swift springs feel more comfortable on the street than the stock setup. Maybe I'm on crack but to me, the ride feels 30% - 40% rougher with the swift springs (stock shocks, sport wheels, tires).

Don't get me wrong though, I love em and wouldn't go back. I'd say the swifts fall somewhere between the base ride and the nismo as far as roughness. (I rode in a stock nismo twice but never drove it myself fwiw)