View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #58 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
There are plenty of reasons not to buy a house, just like there are plenty of reasons to buy one. So there's really no right or wrong answer and whether you own a home or not certainly lends nothing to your "credibility" as an "adult."

See what you did, ken? Epic derail. Now bring us some charburgers and cheese fries.
well the issue was more about pointing out if one had prior obligations like a mortgage. that's a completely different picture than just owning or leasing an economical $35K car and paying some rent. i didnt think it was fair to the op telling him wat he can or can't buy. he can decide for himself wat's right for him (i hope it's a him. ). that was the intent of the post.

but in my world, car hobby starts from the house with garage, not the car. i mean why have a nice car if you have to park it on the street or some apartment parking structure where wheels get stolen or doors keyed or watever that happens. if you have your own garage where you have access any time of the day, at least you can concentrate on the car, not fixing bs. i like progress, not rewinding to fix bs and waste time. i dont have time for that. another reason why i have a backup steering lock already... i dont like down time.

and i had homemade pizza tonight. charburgers and cheeze fries maybe friday. hahaha
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote