View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #52 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post

Generally I'd agree with you, but there are plenty of reasons not to buy a house. I know the "American Dream" and all says everyone MUST BUY A HAUS, but it's not always the best option for everybody.
Not so sure a house is a great investment right now. If they start going back up in price then.... step in. Otherwise, why ride the rollercoaster down. Not sure the ride is over yet.

This comes from someone that owns a house... out of work and has to stay working in his area because to sell his house in a bad market would be a poor move. I know it's relative... But, selling and not having enough left for a down after real estate commisions etc... is killing Americas ability to adjust to the circumstances we are in.

I mean, I'd take a job and live in Oklahoma and live for a lot less than Cali if I had a chance. I'm stuck fighting for the last scraps here in Cali and it isn't any fun I'm telling you.
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote