View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #64 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

The low down that I got from my Nissan guy is that unofficially Nissan has placed these steering locks on restricted order to hold on to the remaining number they have and are waiting for yours to fail then you take it to the dealer they determine that the steering lock is the cause then they send all the info to Nissan and when Nissan gives the dealer approval then Nissan will release the part to your dealer.

The only way my Nissan guy could get me mine is I had to give him my Vin#,name,year,make,model of car then he called me back an hour later b/c he had to get approval from Nissan before he could sell it to me.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq