View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 05:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
Mkai0
Base Member

Drives: 2008 G35 Sedan
Mkai0 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaudir8fan View Post
From looking underneath my car with the stage 2, which is a G sedan not a Z, there is space for any kind of test pipe, since the air filter doesn't extend past the flange of the header. However, i do wonder if there is any short header like the stillen or megan racing that will fit with in the space above the filter and intake pipe. Altho this may not benefit since there is no heat shield on these headers which means the intake will take in more hot air and the intake pipe that leads to the SC unit will be baked, but this can be easily solved if someone wraps it.

I actually have a set of art pipes (v2 with the ceramic coating) that i will be swapping with my berks HFC, to test out both fitment, and change in output. I'm currently in the process of making some gaskets and will have to tune the car slightly when everything is install. Hopefully i will have full results by the week of 20th-25th.

Let me know how it goes with the ART pipes. I have them with my Stage 1 GTM SC, and was hoping I wasn't gonna have to get rid of them if I upgraded to Stage 2.