View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 02:41 AM   #22 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

If you were going to paint it... Stock is lighter and fits better and would probably cost less to add in GTR vents. So there was no point in having ever bought the CF one!

I think you should leave it and get a CF front lip and some wheels and lower the car, then it will start to come together.

Personally I dislike painting a CF hood. Even with acceptable fit, they never fit 100% like stock. And they are also wavy and you see it a lot more once painted. So when you try to make them look like they are stock and paint them, it just makes it look like the car came with poor fitting and wavy body panels.

That's my opinion on it at least. Accent it with more CF or go back to stock and put GTR vents in the stock hood which is lighter and fits better.

I disliked my CF hood on my 370z until I added more.