View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 02:34 PM   #1558 (permalink)
Masa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Family Cars
Masa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond reputeMasa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
why am I the only retarded one here that cant get this to work? It translates to exactly the same thing....and why on earth would you be friends with your boss on FB? thats just asking for trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal09 View Post
Its not working for me either anymore, yesterday when you pasted into google translate, at the bottom it woulld immediately say "did you mean to say men are men and WOMEN should clean the house?". Looks like google fixed it.

btw, my boss is only 5 years older than me, and we hang out on the weekends (her and her husband hang out with me and my wife) we are that close. Now my other boss, no way would he be on my facebook.
I think some feminist got butt hurt and reported it to Google to fix/remove.