View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

Wow there is so much more to this. What tire are you using? What shocks and bars, How wide are wheels and tires.

There isnt a set spec that is good for track in my opinion. It depends on your setup and tires. I was running -4 camber up front with 1/4 toe out and about -2.75 rear with a little toe in on my 370Z nismo with 1000 lb front spring and 450 lb rears. 37mm Progress front bar and stock nismo rear. 315 Hoosier A6 rear and 295 Hoosier a6 front.

On track that was ideal setup that Grand Am team settled on. Car was perfectly nueteral and tire heat/wear was ideal.

I went back to -2.75 front and -2.0 rear with similar toe recently and really dont like track handling compared to more aggressive alignment specs.