View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Asheth
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk 6mt
Asheth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Asheth

Quote:
Originally Posted by molamann View Post
In my opinion, the most gut wrenching part is that we quickly lost our righteous indignation over the fact that OJ Simpson killed two people, that Donte Stallworth ran someone over, that Roger Clemens was ******* a 15-year-old Mindy McCready, that Don King probably has two homicides to his name, and that Ray Lewis stabbed a guy to death and coerced the witnesses against him not to testify.

All of that is far, far more ****** up than anything that's ever been done to a dog.
Ray Lewis was acquitted by a jury of his peers. Its all in public opinons court now.

IMO the I think he did his time and paid and lost alot of money let him do his profession. Does he still have alot of money yes but just because he does doesn't make him worse and that is where the problem is you can't throw Vick in the basket with all so-called "Spoiled Sports Stars" He got it bad 18 months in Jail and still is suspended until week 6. Still has to do community service and its not like community service is fun. Community service especially bothers those people that normally wouldnt be doing those kinds of events i.e. picking up trash on the highway.

If Vick worked at the Post Office and arrested for the same he would have no job at all right now and would never find another decent one.

What he did was it cruel and sick? Yes, in most peoples eyes. In his eyes? Obviously it wasn't.

Was it a mistake? In most peoples eyes not in his till he got caught.

He probably didnt care about those dogs until he got caught.

But society told him what he did was wrong and punished him pretty much to the full extent and he will always hear the same cries of outrage for the rest of his life.
180 customs Headlights - Yantech Backup Camera - Projekt 1 - Stillen Gen 3- EVO-R V2 Foglight, EVO-R CF Diffuser, Carbon Fiber Element Steering wheel - Fast Intentions TDX/RHFC's - RJM A.F.P. - Z1 Oil Cooler - 2015 Nismo Conversion.
Asheth is offline   Reply With Quote