View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #482 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
Nice time. Still at it I love that.

It seems the hurdle is 60 ft...

Why not shoot a small shot of n2o go look at what the vq35de does with nitrous.

They are pulling some insanely good times with relatively small shots. Even maybe a 75 straight outta the hole. Should get you to 12.1-3 I'd imagine rather easily.
Thanks bro

I prefer to stay all motor, no plans or desire to go with FI either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
And get some mt et streets

The da when I trapped 108.97 was 2200 , I'd imagine ur traps should be 1-2 mph higher.

Did you re tune after headers ?
No need for ET streets, I can pull off 1.9x and 1.8x 60ft times consistently with street tires.

Yes, I did retune after the headers + motordyne y-pipe. The tune did not do much, maybe 5hp or so. Later on I plan to get some 2pc rear rotors and get a custom 3" exhaust after the motordyne y-pipe.
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote